Friday, August 9, 2019

Druggie phone sex rent is due

Well, again my rent is due I’ve been a druggie phone sex getting high, so I haven’t really been on. Now I’m in a pickle I need a druggie phone sexgot terrible, and I’m pure out of cash. I swear if this landlord doesn’t get the money I am going to be thrown out. If I get throughout, I can’t work and get high be the cum whore phone sex I love doing. Let’s get things straight I am going to do what I need to get my rent paid even if it means selling my ass. I’ve done some of the nastiest things to get by also selling my pussy to strangers. That was such a thrill. I do not know who is fucking me or if id never sees them again.  Of course, some I never have others well they come to fuck me all the time.
Now that’s all for some unique K none of them give a dam about my rent. So, I end up going to my landlord and begging him to provide me with another month promising him id make good next month. Now this cum whore phone sex has to go suck his dirty dick and let him fuck my ass. He licks the stuff on my ass and then shoves his deep cock right in. Well, he makes me do lines right on his dick and then lick it clean. I’ll fuck you for a few bucks, and I’ll swallow each load. Nothing will make me happier than to suck. Once my rent is taken care of, I am back to getting high as druggie phone sex.

Druggie phone sex

I’ve been living on the edge for a while, and it seems to always catch up with me. That’s a small price to pay to get this cum whore phone sex set right Now I’m fucking broke about to be kicked out. Don’t let me lose my place. I love hearing all your sick, perverted fantasies. Call this druggie phone sex right now.
Chatroom Link

No comments:

Post a Comment

gang bang phone sex

This weekend party really got me worked over. It was a  gang bang phone sex . They had me tied to the bed arms above my  head, and my legs ...